The Final Ride Pty Ltd
Helping Bikers go out with Dignity.
- Our Harley hearse will transport the departed from the funeral home to the service and then to the final resting place.
- We are presenting a service for an alternative farewell.
- For people who would like something different, it’s never too late to go for a ride of your life in style.
- For those who love motorbikes, a great way to show gratitude to a life spent on two wheels.
- The seating on this Harley also allows for the partner, if they wish, to ride along side the deceased during the final ride.
- Enthusiast clubs; such as HOG, Ulysses often offer their services to the family of a departed member. There is no befitting tribute than a guard of honour of club members following our Harley hearse on the final ride.
- The riders are fully licensed and accredited riders they are trained in funeral proceedings. With a code of professionalism, the riders dress in attire of white shirts / black jeans, vest with non-denominational colours.
Return to previous page Click Here